Saturday, October 24, 2015

Restaurant Portal Dream

This is the dream i had on the night of October 23, 2015. Please feel free to leave a comment of question below.

My family and I were at a restaurant. The restaurant had snack foods of cheezits and oreos to eat while you waited. My mother found a secret part of the restaurant that used to be a shop. All the signs in this shop said that most things were on sale for $1. I went behind the shelf of shoes and tried on a pair of tall blue, strappy heels. I was sitting on the ground as I tried them on. A waiter came in the shop an told us we weren't allowed to be there and we had to leave. My mother and brother left and went back to the table, but I didnt. The waiter didn't see me because I was sitting behind the shoe shelf. I took the shoes off and looked around.

I found a secret portal passage that led to another dimension. My brother had snuck back in the shop and we entered the other dimension together. On the other side of the portal we had to fight many enemies. We were holding weapons. I had a yoyo as a weapon, which I had not chosen, but was given. My enemy was a lion and I beat it up by hitting in the head with a yoyo. It was no ordinary lion, it was an evil lion. After my brother and I had had our fill of battle, we returned through the portal back to our dinner table. I ate icecream.

From then on my brother and I would return through the portal in the hidden shop in the restaurant and battle enemies whenever we felt called to do so. We were never caught and always returned within the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment