Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Playground and Execution Dreams Part 1

Last night I had two separate dreams. This is the playground dream.

This is the first dream I had on the night on the night of October 27, 2015.

I discovered a huge playground. The part of it on the left was for children. The other part of the playground was much bigger and clearly made for adults. I instantly raced over to the bigger section and climbed the stairs to the top of the slides. As I looked behind me I realized there was a long line of people that had formed. I  hadn't   skipped in front of them,  but they had come behind me as soon as I began my ascent of the stairs. I didn't want to go on the biggest slide because it went upside down at one point and I wasn't sure if it was physically possible to go down that slide without falling off. so I wanted to go down the second biggest slide, which was right next to the biggest one. Everyone was in line behind me, except for this one guy. He had climbed the stairs either before me or right after me. He and I had an argument on the stairs, but I don't remember what it was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment