Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Bombing In My Hometown

This is the dream i had on the night of October 20, 2015.

I lived in Ukraine with my family. We lived in a town next to a river. The bombing sirens were going off. Our town  was threatened by a neighboring country. There were bomber planes flying over the town. When they came near the area where a bunch of people and I were, we jumped in the river to avoid the blasts. There was a bomb dropped into the river on top of us. We all panicked and tried to run away from the bomb while underwater, which was really slow and unsuccessful. Luckily, that bomb did not go off.

When we got out of the water, it appeared the planes were flying away. The people who were still alive, and I fled quickly, quietly, and carefully to a nearby emergency center. When we went there, it looked like the waiting room of a hospital. There were lots of chairs. The person who was supposed to be in charge was no where to be found, so another woman had stepped up and taken charge. She was very preganant, in labor, but she was still leading. She had light brown skin, like an Indian, and sweaty straight black hair in a ponytail. She was covered in sweat and her uniform was very messy, but she still managed to help everyone.

Many people had fled to this center and it was crowded. A lot of civilians had lost their lives and their loved ones, and my family was no where to be found. We thought the bombers had left. There were no more sirens. But somehow I was able to realize there were more coming. I warned everyone around me and we all ducked and covered. People were crying and praying.

The bombers were aiming for help areas and emergency centers. The enemy wanted to kill us, even thoigh we had done nothing. We were there for about an hour. I was under a wooden crate, which would do nothing for protection. There were holes in the side of it. I could see that the woman in charge was giving birth. And just as she was the bombs were dropped on our center.

*and then I woke up*

1 comment: