Sunday, November 15, 2015

Lucid Dream Post #1

This was the dream I had on the night of November 15, 2015. It developed into what is known as a lucid dream.


I was trying to get somewhere and deliver a message in a certain amount of time. The only road that led to where I was going was blocked, as a demolition team was about to destroy a large building on the road. I talked to the guy in charge and he said that he would be able to delay the construction 90 minutes. The road was made of mud and I was walking. So I accepted the 90 minutes challenge/ offer and I started walking up the road. To get to the other side of the road I had to parkour through the building. This was increasingly difficult because the building was falling apart as I was trying to navigate it. I managed to get all the way through before the 90 minutes was up, however, I came upon castle walls.  

I thought this dream was getting really boring, so I changed it while I was asleep. (Yes, I am able to control my dreams.)

I recreated the dream so that I was in a small room, talking to some people and drinking. We were drinking socially, not to get drunk.
*and then I woke up*

As always, feel free to leave any questions or comments in the comment section and give me recommendations.

1 comment:

  1. What is a lucid dream? I think it is really cool that you can control your dreams. I wish I could be able to do that.

    ReplyDelete